Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website the pluto diaries: an early summer day

Translate


Book It!

Share on Goodreads

April 12, 2023

an early summer day

i let myself get too attached and fell so hard for you
if only i had kept up my guard i wouldn't feel so broken
just the pure stupidity of hearing another girl's name
that makes me feel like nothing more than an afterthought
even if it means nothing to you and the context proves important
i wish i could just understand the way you see me from the outside
the perspective i need to get inside your head
i want to see your face and know that it'll all be worth the while
for all i need and all i know is i feel so lost and alone today
the day i so looked forward to, out in the warm summer breeze
the summer that came three months early
the summer that could mean so much
for me, for you, for what it's worth
i wish i could be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

vote on this post

🍰