Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website the pluto diaries: maybe we could, this time.

Translate


Book It!

Share on Goodreads

September 26, 2023

maybe we could, this time.

maybe i thought it was you i saw through the window, and maybe it was. maybe you looked back at me, the way we used to do. maybe i wanted it to be. maybe my longing has lead me to believe that you were there. maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. maybe, though, they weren't. we've been apart for months. we might not recognize each other right away. we'll come together again, eventually, won't we? we have to. we will. could it have been you? could you have managed to be in the right place, simply at the wrong time? could you be waiting to see me, too? could it all have been worth it? this time i want to believe it. this time you and i could just talk. this time we could start all over again, except you'd be aware of the circumstances. this time, it's going to be us. are we going to make it? maybe we could, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vote on this post

🍰