Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website the pluto diaries: personality quizzes

Translate


Book It!

Share on Goodreads

October 10, 2023

personality quizzes

What Kind of Carrot are You?
I am a Normal Carrot. I am normal and do normal things.
Click here to find out what kind of carrot YOU are!
What Kind of Muffin are You?
I am a Normal Muffin. I'm your basic, average muffin. I like to do normal things, and think normal thoughts. Click here to find out what kind of muffin YOU are!
What Kind of Muffin are You?
I am a bootheworldscutest12 Muffin. I am so special that I don't have a category, and that's cool! Click here to find out what kind of muffin YOU are!

Something has happened!
You're A Shoyru Cone! You're Creative. You can take something boring and make it totally awesome. And that's Good cause creativity makes you unique! Click Here To Find Out What Ice Cream You Are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

vote on this post

🍰